WE ARE MEMBERS OF USAWS www.usawaterski.org ALL MEMBERS/PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS MUST JOIN USAWS !
In order to qualify for Oahu Water Ski Club, Inc. membership, an applicant must meet requirements:
1. Exhibit an interest in organized waterskiing or wakeboarding, and a desire to further develop own skills.
2. Maintain a membership with USA Water Ski (USAWS) as it provides the OWSC, Inc insurance.
3. Post specified dues an initiation fees with the Club's Treasurer.
4. Complete all prescribed membership requirements and obligations.
5. Represent OWSC, Inc. in a positive, safe, and enthusiastic manner.
Everyone must pay an initiation fee, join USAWS, and fill out an application. This application must be approved by four sponsors who are boat owners upon the completion of the prospective membership period of six months.
You can find the Membership Application form here:
Membership Chairman: firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE ATTEND OUR MEETINGS (see contact and location page)